Videos and Images (Mostly Robotic)
This ScreenFlow video requires a more recent version of the Adobe Flash Player to display. Please update your version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Secrets Revealed, Episode 001 (Harrison, Fransen, Bugajska,
& Trafton, 2009). This video won IJCAI's "Most informative" Award in 2009.
- Robotic Secrets Revealed,
Episode 002 (Hiatt, Harrison, Lawson, Martinson, & Trafton, 2011)
- RobotBusters (Lawson, Martinson,
Apker, Walker, Bradel, & Trafton, 2011)
- Robot playing hide and seek Trafton et al., 2006
- Gaze-following (10-11 month olds) Trafton & Harrison, under review
- Level 1 Visual Perspective-Taking (Moll & Tomasello, 2006) Trafton & Harrison, under review
- Conversation Tracking Trafton et al., 2008
- Perspective-Taking (2 objects) Trafton et al., 2005
- Perspective-Taking (hidden object) Trafton et al., 2005
We have several different types of robots including pioneers, B21r, ATRV-Jrs, ATRV-mini, some nomads, and some Aibos. However, our current favorite robots are 3 MDS (Mobile/Dextrous/Social) robots designed and built by The Personal Robotics Group and Xitome. They are called Octavia, Lucas, and Issac.
Our robots are controlled by the cognitive architecture ACT-R/E.
Alan C. Schultz,
"The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy and the U.S. Naval Research Lab of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense, the Department of the Navy and the U.S. Naval Research Lab does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site."