The Center has many opportunities available for internships, postdoctoral fellowships, and collaborative work. Details on these programs can be found through one of the following links:
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Internship Opportunities
- Naval Research Enterprise Internship Program (NREIP) — This program, administereed through the Office of Naval Research, provides research experience to undergraduate and graduate students.
- NRL Student Programs — The Center employs students during the summer and throughout the year in Federal student programs available through the NRL Human Resources Office.
- Summer student program— In addition to the programs listed above, limited positions are available in the Center for 10-week summer internships.
Summer Research Faculty & Sabbaticals
- ONR Summer Research Fellowships are available for full-time science or engineering faculty from U.S. colleges, community colleges, and universities. A competitive stipend is paid for these 8-12 week positions and applications are due in December.
- College and university professors interested in working within the Center for a sabbatical can find more information using the same ONR link.
For more information, please use the Contact Us page and select 'Job Opportunities' from the category menu.