The Intelligent Decision Support Section (Code 5584) develops intelligent decision support systems through basic and applied research conducted in Modeling and Simulation (M&S), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Web Services, Semantic Web Services and Multi-Agent Systems. Our research has focused on problems of interest to the Navy and Department of Defense, including:
- Improving Maritime Domain Awareness
- Addressing the large data problem in anomaly detection to support Cyber Security
- Development of novel information sharing technologies supporting Stabilization, Security, Transition and Reconstruction Operations
- Improving interoperability between Department of Defense simulation systems and Command, Control, Communication and Computers (C4I) systems
- Improving end-to-end visibility and business processes within transportation and logistics
- User modeling and authentication from Web browsing behavior
Our researchers hold advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Engineering Science and Mechanics, and Civil Engineering.
For more information, contact us.