Human-System Interaction Lab
Four 20' by 40' human-systems interaction labs support development of novel autonomous system interfaces,
and research and testing of advanced human-system interaction techniques. Two of the interactions labs are
adjacent on the first floor and two are adjacent on the second floor. Each pair may be combined into a single
20' by 80' lab by opening a partition between the adjacent rooms.
- Eye-trackers allow data collection of a subject's eye gaze while using a tactical workstation or computer.
- Multi-touch displays allow development of advanced tactical displays where multiple users can use gestures
to manipulate display elements.
- Overhead mounting system in ceiling allows monitors and other equipment to be mounted any where within
- Each HSI lab has a wall of glass overlooking the prototyping high bay. A metal shutter may be closed
blocking the view of the prototyping high bay if needed.
- Power and network connections are available both in the ceiling and the floor.