Forms and Model Agreements
The Technology Transfer Office assists in implementing nondisclosure agreements, CRADAs, and patent license agreements. The office also negotiates inter-institutional agreements to facilitate technology transfer in the case where patents are jointly owned. Below are listed model agreements and related forms.
NRL has authority under certain circumstances to provide goods or services to non-Government parties. The NRL Office of Counsel assists with implementing such Work for Outside Party Agreements.
- NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
- STANDARD NRL CRADA
- CRADA INPUT QUESTIONNAIRE
- APPLICATION TO PRACTICE A NAVY INVENTION
- INTER-INSTITUTIONAL AGREEMENT FOR JOINT PATENT OWNERS (NRL lead)
- INTER-INSTITUTIONAL AGREEMENT FOR JOINT PATENT OWNERS (Non-NRL institution lead)
- VISITING FEDERAL SCIENTIST AGREEMENT