The Advanced Techniques Branch conducts applied research to evaluate systems and concepts to protect Naval and Marine Corps forces. High fidelity digital simulations in both the EO/IR and the RF regimes are developed and applied to examine the relationships between threat missiles, US Naval Ships, and electronic warfare techniques. These digital models are validated with lab and field measurements that use calibrated instrumentation and missile seeker hardware that is developed and operated by the Branch staff.
- Code 5750 - Advanced Techniques Branch
- Code 5751 - EO/IR Concepts Section
- Code 5752 - Digital Technology Section
- Code 5753 - Systems Analysis Section
- Code 5754 - RF Technology Section
- Code 5757 - IR/EO Measurements and Simulation Section