Naval Research Enterprise Intern Program
- Post Docs
- STEM Student Employment Program (SSEP)
- Pathways Internships
- Student Volunteers
- Naval Research Enterprise Intern Program (NREIP)
- Science and Engineering Apprentice Program (SEAP)
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowships
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) and Minority Institutions (MI)
- Direct Hire Authority for Post-Secondary Students (PSS)
- About NRL
- Doing Business
- Public Affairs & Media
- Field Sites
- Visitor Info
- Contact NRL
This ten-week intern program is designed to provide opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to participate in research, under the guidance of an appropriate mentor, at a participating Navy laboratory. The Office of Naval Research (ONR) is offering summer appointments at a Navy lab to current sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students from participating schools. American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) is handling the administration of the application process through a website. Each electronic application from a prospective intern will be sent for evaluation to the point of contact at the Navy Lab identified by the applicant.
Participating students will receive a stipend. Stipend amount is subject to change. Please consult the ASEE website below for current stipend information.
Application materials may be obtained from ASEE at the below listed website.
Mr. Artis Hicks (202)331-3558
Attn: ONR NREIP
1818 N St., NW., Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036
NRL's Program Coordinator: NREIP@hro1.nrl.navy.mil