154589 is a Heavyweight P-3B. NRL has modified the interior of this aircraft with a "Research Interior." Project equipment can be installed in racks on the floor rails in a roll-on, roll-off paradigm. Specific aircraft capabilities:
- Bomb-Bay Pallet system
- All wing stations wired with multiple copper and fiber capability.
- Coordinator's Station with video and IRIG slow code outputs via time code generator to all project stations.
- Lower Sonobuoy Door system.
- Analog and Digital Inertial Navigation and Global Positioning System information available.
- 60 Hz and 400 Hz electrical power available for project usage.
- Single channel INMARSAT satellite telephone system.