In the course of its research and development activities, NRL's Networks and Communication Systems Branch and its research partners have developed a number of products that are made available for DoD and general use where applicable. The following project links point to the latest product pages, where you may continue to get current information and downloads.
Network Applications and Systems
Test and Analysis Tools
- Multi-Generator (MGEN) Network Test Tool
- Scripted Display Tools (SDT)
- PROTEAN Tools including:
- Real-Time Application Representative (RAPR)
- Aardvark distributed real-time network analysis system
- Testbed Control System (TCS)
Mobile Network Emulation and Simulation Tools
Software Support Library
Should you have serious interest in collaborative development, bug reporting, etc. of a project, please contact the specific project leader for further information.