This page serves as a point of reference and historical archive for older NRL Code 5520 Products. These products are completely unsupported, and are no longer under development at NRL.
Mobile Network Emulators
- Mobile Network Emulator (MNE)
- mne-scripts to run MNE, MGEN, TRPR, etc.
- Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Emulator (MANE)
Test and Analysis Tools
- Dazle Post-Analysis Tool
- Network Testing Operational Environment (Nettion)
- JMap Network Visualization Tool
- Testbed Control System (TCS)
Mobile Network Emulation and Simulation Tools
- Sensor Network Extensions to NS2 (NRL Sensor Sim)
- Sensor Data Reporter (SNAP)
- DHCP Exit Hooks for Windows XP (DhcpMgr)
- AgentJ provides the ability to simulate real-world Java applications within NS2
Archived PROTEAN Tools:
- NRL Extensions for NS2 (NRLNS2Extender)
- Random Motion Generator (RMG) for NS2 and MNE
- Generates NS2 scripts to move the mobile nodes based on setdest; has some enhancements, such as radio range settings, speed constraints, etc.
- CMap visualization tool (with SDT) for replaying a scenario using logfiles
You can also see our Archived Downloads Page to manually browse our archived software packages.