This page serves as a point of reference and historical archive for older NRL Code 5520 Products. These products are completely unsupported, and are no longer under development at NRL.
Mobile Network Emulators
Test and Analysis Tools
- Dazle Post-Analysis Tool
- Network Testing Operational Environment (Nettion)
- JMap Network Visualization Tool
- Testbed Control System (TCS)
Mobile Network Emulation and Simulation Tools
- Sensor Network Extensions to NS2 (NRL Sensor Sim)
- Sensor Data Reporter (SNAP)
- DHCP Exit Hooks for Windows XP (DhcpMgr)
- AgentJ provides the ability to simulate real-world Java applications within NS2
Archived PROTEAN Tools:
- NRL Extensions for NS2 (NRLNS2Extender)
- Random Motion Generator (RMG) for NS2 and MNE
- Generates NS2 scripts to move the mobile nodes based on setdest; has some enhancements, such as radio range settings, speed constraints, etc.
You can also see our Archived Downloads Page to manually browse our archived software packages.