The Information Management and Decision Architectures Branch (IMDA) uses technology from the physical, computational, visualization, social, and management sciences to perform research in information technology that will advance the understanding, modeling, prototyping, evaluation, development, and transition of more effective human-machine, human-human, and human-organization systems that discover, process, disseminate, visualize, and present information in support of military decision-making.
The branch comprises five sections:
- Virtual Environments and Visualization (Code 5581)
- Immersive Simulation (Code 5582)
- Distributed Systems (Code 5583)
- Intelligent Decision Support (Code 5584)
- Collaborative Engineering (Code 5585)
For more information, contact us.