The Business Operations Directorate develops and provides program administration for the business activities required to execute research programs and maintain the laboratory. This support is in the areas of Financial Management, Supply Management, Research and Development Services/Facilities, and Enterprise Business Systems.
- Office Of Small Business, 3005
- Management Information Systems, 3030
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Systems Division, code 3100
- Financial Management Division, 3300
- Supply and Administrative Services Division, 3400
- Research & Development Services, 3500
Mr. Jay L. Cooper is the Associate Director of Research for Business Operations.